The 4th International Conference on
Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering
Paper Submission Guidelines
The authors of prospective papers for ELECOM 2022 Conference should pay attention to the following:
(1) Original, previously unpublished papers, and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference, with scientific and technical contributions, are expected.
(2) All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system or Turnitin software.
(3) Papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures for regular papers and ten (10) printed pages including figures for invited papers.
(4) Papers have to be formatted in the conference proceedings layout on A4 paper according to IEEE Template as follows: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
(5) Authors of papers are required to upload a 6-pages (10-pages for invited) paper in PDF format via the EasyChair.
(6) All submitted papers will be reviewed and authors will be informed about the decision of the Technical Program Committee by 1st September 2022.
(7) After review, the authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity of changing details and introduce modifications suggested by the reviewers. Also, they will have to follow the instructions for the Final Paper Submission (will be available later).
(8) Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the EasyChair. The PDF file must be compliance with IEEE eXpress PDF format: for this purpose, authors can check the compliance or create the PDF file on the IEEE PDF eXpress site with the code (information will be available after review) as Conference ID.
Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the ELECOM 2022 Conference Proceedings which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Important Note: Your paper will be excluded from proceedings at any level of quality checks carried out by IEEE. Conference organizers are not responsible if your paper detects plagiarism or any lack in quality reported by IEEE after submission of final proceedings (camera ready copies) to IEEE. Conference organizers are responsible for the technical quality of paper on the basis of reviews obtained. It is sole responsibility of author/s if their paper detects plagiarism even in later stages of quality check. No registration fee will be refunded in any case if your paper is excluded from proceedings by the IEEE.
Upload your paper here:
Please strictly follow IEEE Template as follows
Use the A4 format.